Formentor 2023 Infotainment Issues

Mar 12, 2024
I bought a Cupra Formentor Hybrid in January 2024, and since the beginning that when changing user, the seats memory was not adjusted; also had some crashes, and had to hard reset the infotainment system. Also sometimes the system wold auto reset, changing language, loosing radio stations and shortcuts.
I took the car to the Cupra Garage last week and they've updated the software. However 2 days later system has auto reseted again changing language, loosing radio stations and shortcuts., and now I can't even change the user, the key proximity doesn't work, if I press the unlock button on the key the car unlocks the rear doors, etc.
Any suggestions?

Nov 18, 2021
Last one is 1969, as others have said. You can even upgrade it by yourself.

Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 9 Pro mediante Tapatalk

Jan 30, 2024
Hi
Newbie here I've just checked mine on my month old car and its 1940 just went through the menu system and found updates but its doesn't show any ?

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
1940 is what the factory must be installing, I've not noticed a hugh difference between 1940 and 1969, 1940 is a pretty good release I think.

Jan 30, 2024
Hi guys
Will I get this update eventually if I keep checking through my infotainment system or is it something I would have to put on manually as Antera has kindly offered

dashnine

Oct 31, 2012
Warwick, UK
Hi guys
Will I get this update eventually if I keep checking through my infotainment system or is it something I would have to put on manually as Antera has kindly offered
I wouldn't be putting it on manually on a month old car still well under warranty. It might come through as an OTA update, or the dealer can install. My dealer has (so far) updated mine each time it's been in without asking.

Reactions: Megandlol
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.