Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Agreed, I always completely disregard any of the fancy talk which salesmen out around the figures, and simply work it out as a cost per annum. I.e. spread your deposit over the term, cost of tax if applicable, and so on. Someone trying to sell you a car can manipulate figures to make it seem a better deal, for example by including your part exchange in the deal and so on. Way to approach that is to work out what equity you'd have in your PX selling separately, then divide that over the term too. I.e. £1800 equity = £50 a month over 36 months.

You sometimes get a bit of a saving by putting in a higher deposit, but it's rarely a huge difference (perhaps the interest on that amount at best). some people prefer @ large deposit as it brings down the monthly payment, however you're still paying the same overall, so you definitely need to factor in everything and consider the full picture.

Sly870

Jan 10, 2021
Agreed, I always completely disregard any of the fancy talk which salesmen out around the figures, and simply work it out as a cost per annum. I.e. spread your deposit over the term, cost of tax if applicable, and so on. Someone trying to sell you a car can manipulate figures to make it seem a better deal, for example by including your part exchange in the deal and so on. Way to approach that is to work out what equity you'd have in your PX selling separately, then divide that over the term too. I.e. £1800 equity = £50 a month over 36 months.

You sometimes get a bit of a saving by putting in a higher deposit, but it's rarely a huge difference (perhaps the interest on that amount at best). some people prefer @ large deposit as it brings down the monthly payment, however you're still paying the same overall, so you definitely need to factor in everything and consider the full picture.
I'm not the best with Excel but I managed to do this for now on the one deal I like...

1654609704323.png

Got a bigger one to compare the other offers as well..

Cuprashire

May 20, 2022
Hey all,

I used LeaseLoco and have ordered a V1 Formentor in Desire Red. I liked the car and V1 was loaded enough for me. Put in £315 on a 4 year PCH for £314.99 per month over 4 years @10k Miles.

Seems an okay deal to get my hands on a decent motor. Bit pissed off the paint was £815, but I think it looks half decent in that colour.

Now to have the bloody thing built and delivered...hopefully 1st Sept delivery...

Jul 4, 2022
Hi all - new here!

Just placed my PCH order with Perry's Leasing.

Formentor VZ2 with pan roof, metallic paint and Beats audio. 4 year deal, 10k miles, £1,500 down and then £512 per month.

Shopped around quite a bit before placing the order and quite happy with the deal.

Hopefully Nov delivery

Reactions: Baldiesimo

JS0

Jul 21, 2022
Not sure it’s anything better than average but seems to be the going rate, and had a short 4 week delivery. Ordered a week or so ago.

1.5 V2 DSG, Metallic 10k 3yr 1+35 £385 Chesterfield Seat.

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Not sure it’s anything better than average but seems to be the going rate, and had a short 4 week delivery. Ordered a week or so ago.

1.5 V2 DSG, Metallic 10k 3yr 1+35 £385 Chesterfield Seat.
That's not bad, about £10 cheaper than when I ordered pretty much the same back in March (which was the best deal I could find). That deal is currently 410 on nationwide, and they have the processing fee too.

Jul 26, 2022
Got these figures through for a V2 in metallic. Auto. Is this par for the course or should I shop around?

This is from my local dealer

IMG_20220727_111348.jpg

imran999

Mar 20, 2022
That's a good deal, cheapest I could find in Jan 22 was 395 for that spec with no deposit (so about 365 had I put 1k deposit in).
That's a good deal, cheapest I could find in Jan 22 was 395 for that spec with no deposit (so about 365 had I put 1k deposit in).
yeah my initial deal was around that much but they messed up the order form and revised order came out quite a bit cheaper. ( strangely it was after the april price increase )

Sep 2, 2022
Hi everyone newbie here. Just ordered a v2 1.5 dsg in white , £350 deposit and £350 a month over 4yrs and 8000 miles. Got it from smartlease and I cannot wait til November for delivery.

Reactions: Syphon

/dev/null

Nov 12, 2008
Hi everyone newbie here. Just ordered a v2 1.5 dsg in white , £350 deposit and £350 a month over 4yrs and 8000 miles. Got it from smartlease and I cannot wait til November for delivery.
Edit - ignore me, misread the price

Last edited:

sdolman84

Sep 17, 2019
Hi all, just ordered a V2 Formentor 1.5 DSG, Graphene Grey. Petrol Blue Interior. 47 Months, 8K miles pa, £1135 initial rental, 3 years servicing at £351pm.
Ordered via Pulman Cupra.
Not due to return my Leon Cupra until March 23, Formentor been ordered with a requested delivery by Feb 23.

whitey5000

Jan 19, 2015
I ordered v2 1.5 dsg in Nevada white with blue leather 1 month down and 47 months £343 5000 per annum

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.