Formentor PCP & PCH offers thread

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Been offered a V2 DSG on 3+35 10k pa with metallic paint for £329pm.
Anybody got any thoughts on if it is good value. New to this leasing lark

Hi Duane,

I'm new to it too, will only be my second car and first on PCH. Guess it comes down to what you want and your lifestyle at the end of the day.

Initially I looked at the V2 and thought it's probably the most sensible to go for and who knows maybe it is but then I stopped and thought ' what's the point in getting a cupra if I'm not getting the full power output'. Each to their own and fair play of you go for the V2 that's just my opinion. Have a look at my deal above if you think those figures are any good to you.

What paint are you thinking of going for?

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
I'm not too bothered about performance, which is bizarre looking for a Cupra lol. I'm an old git and had my day driving legally to f**king fast as a police response driver in my youth so the 1.5 does enough for me these days, just attracted to the look of it

Colour wise I would love one in emocion red but looking at magnetic grey

Reactions: Peyton

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
I'm not too bothered about performance, which is bizarre looking for a Cupra lol. I'm an old git and had my day driving legally to f**king fast as a police response driver in my youth so the 1.5 does enough for me these days, just attracted to the look of it

Colour wise I would love one in emocion red but looking at magnetic grey

Ha fantastic, yeah it's a great looking car. I've ordered mine in metallic magnetic tech grey. Personally think it's the best choice and goes nicely with the light grey cladding. You get a good reflection of light off it in the day time on numerous angles and it's dark enough to look mean at night.

Are you looking to get it ASAP? With restrictions being eased soon you may want to wait and test drive? Someone with more experience on financing would have to tell you if your deal is a good one :)

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Yes, it's a going rate for that model and cheaper than PCP for the same period and miles.

Retail price is £30,655 without any discounts, £29,155 with discount. Expected value after 3 years £15,012.90, so PCH cost of £12,502 is a bit lower than expected depreciation.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozzrahog

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
You said: "my formentor is now on English soil and is at port and been designated a reg ". I understand that, as the registration plate is reserved/assigned for the car whil it's still in dock. Unless you meant something else.

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
I dont know what the reg is yet guess I will find out when the paperwork gets sent over

Peyton

Jan 20, 2021
I dont know what the reg is yet guess I will find out when the paperwork gets sent over
I think that Agnes wants to use a custom plate (like CUPR4UK) and didn't want the dealer to get a generic/random one. My rough guess :). Your comment that the dealer will get a plate got him to contact his dealer to prevent that.

Reactions: Agnes.Surrey

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Yes, that's what I meant. Dealer called me today anyway and we discussed it. So he will get me all required info for registration and I will send him paperwork related to cherished plate.

Reactions: Peyton

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
Ah okay sorry I misunderstood. Is Ur car in the UK Agnes or are you waiting on shipping. My paperwork stated 8th march for taking delivery. Would you say this is on schedule or could happen sooner?

ozzrahog

Jun 24, 2018
Went for this deal yesterday, local dealers couldn't get near it.

Big shout out to Dominic Robinson at lookers cupra Stockport.

Napmasterflash

Jan 21, 2021
I am dealing with Cupra direct for my car which I ordered in Jan and have done the credit application form for the lease but haven't signed anything else or paid any deposit.

Car is being built this month and I am not picking up until June but just wondering if the lack of paperwork is normal. I just find it odd as I can walk away from the deal!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.