Formentor scratches

Apr 29, 2022
Hello everybody! New member here!

I've got Formentor 1.5 TSI Graphene Gray and It looks cool. It has small scratches on the fenders as shown on the picture below. What can I do for this repair, or should I leave them as It is?
What is the paint code of the fender?

cupra1.jpeg

ChrisGerr

Feb 6, 2022
You could touch that in but it would stick out like a sore thumb. I'd get down the body shop with that and get them to paint the whole arch trim so it matches.
This. Especially as I'm led to believe they haven't released a touch up kit for this colour yet (Dark Aluminium code 9DG)

Hello everybody! New member here!

I've got Formentor 1.5 TSI Graphene Gray and It looks cool. It has small scratches on the fenders as shown on the picture below. What can I do for this repair, or should I leave them as It is?
What is the paint code of the fender?

View attachment 31333
Just replace it. It's held on with clips and self adhesive tape

Reactions: oldgitdave

oldgitdave

Mar 27, 2022
UK
You can get a new wheel arch for about £60. I’ve never used this site so I don’t vouch for it, but have a look
Just replace it. It's held on with clips and self adhesive tape
I've just ordered one for the rear left-hand side. Mine has a scratch on it that won't polish out and any marks like this just annoy me.

Unfortunately the new ones don't come with any instructions but the clips are included. I'll try and take some pics and write a quick note on how to swap them over. I've no idea where to start with removing the old one yet so hoping it won't be too bad a job to do :ROFLMAO: .

I've just ordered one for the rear left-hand side. Mine has a scratch on it that won't polish out and any marks like this just annoy me.

Unfortunately the new ones don't come with any instructions but the clips are included. I'll try and take some pics and write a quick note on how to swap them over. I've no idea where to start with removing the old one yet so hoping it won't be too bad a job to do :ROFLMAO: .
Send me a message,I'll send you the workshop guide

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members