Formentor VZ2 for review

Sep 11, 2021
A few people have responded with ' you shouldn't worry about fuel consumption if your buying a car like this' and that's all fine. Your stupid if your buying a VZ variant for efficient fuel consumption and I certainly didn't buy it for this reason but it's still important for me to get back some half decent mpg from time to time so it's not constantly burning a hole in my pocket. Especially when I've got the family on board and there is very little appreciation from going around in cupra 's' mode. I'm still plucking up the courage to take my missus out for a launch 0-60. Think I may just get a load of verbals though ha
I absolutely didn't choose a vz2 310 for fuel efficiency. I do hope to get 30 + mpg if possible though. Thanks

Reactions: jcbmally

Ricknffc

Feb 20, 2021
I absolutely didn't choose a vz2 310 for fuel efficiency. I do hope to get 30 + mpg if possible though. Thanks
And I find it quite easy to get. Set up your individual mode to be as eco as possible. Yes it isn't a thrilling drive, you have to watch the road and be light on the accelerator but even with a family of 4 and luggage I would be pretty miffed if I wasn't getting over 30mpg on a day out. Short trips granted the petrol just seems to disappear.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron
30mpg+ easily achievable once a bit of mileage is on it.

Reactions: Hoff
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members