FR Questions (Sat Nav / Winter Pack / Leather / Bi-xenon)

Billy_123

Jan 23, 2008
Bi-xenon Headlights. Are all of the lights xenons ie side, main and full beam?
I have read some threads saying there is a lens that covers the light when it’s not on full but I was unsure if it was on about side to main beam or main beam to full beam.

The Bi-xenon Headlights come with a headlight washer system. If you opt for the winter pack that also contains a headlight washer system do you get a discount?

The winter pack also states it includes heated seats, does anyone know if this option is ok with the new FR leather seat upgrade that was announced recently?

Sat Nav systems. Do they all come with the Bluetooth pack? The reason I am asking is that the seat website seems to only have one option which includes it. However, on a few of the websites that sell brand new uk spec Leon’s there seems to be an option that doesn’t include the Bluetooth pack, but you get the Bi-xenon Headlights instead, of course then if you add the Bluetooth option separately it works out cheaper.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
Bi-xenon Headlights. Are all of the lights xenons ie side, main and full beam?
I have read some threads saying there is a lens that covers the light when it’s not on full but I was unsure if it was on about side to main beam or main beam to full beam.
When you put you full beams on, a sheild pops up inside the xenon projector to increase the ammout of light shone out, also a secondardy normal bulb comes on.

The Bi-xenon Headlights come with a headlight washer system. If you opt for the winter pack that also contains a headlight washer system do you get a discount?
Nope, although you do get heated washers rather than the normal cold washers :)

The winter pack also states it includes heated seats, does anyone know if this option is ok with the new FR leather seat upgrade that was announced recently?
pass no idea.

Sat Nav systems. Do they all come with the Bluetooth pack? The reason I am asking is that the seat website seems to only have one option which includes it. However, on a few of the websites that sell brand new uk spec Leon’s there seems to be an option that doesn’t include the Bluetooth pack, but you get the Bi-xenon Headlights instead, of course then if you add the Bluetooth option separately it works out cheaper.
The satnav afaik isn't bluetooth enabled, meaning you will need to order sat nave AND bluetooth.

Hope that helps :)

amnesia

Edition 30
Apr 17, 2007
West Midlands
You can have heated seats with leather. The official Seat ones, anyway. It doesn't make any difference. Personally, I think you need heated seats with leather, but only in the winter. =)

Jan 13, 2008
When you put you full beams on, a sheild pops up inside the xenon projector to increase the ammout of light shone out, also a secondardy normal bulb comes on.

Nope, although you do get heated washers rather than the normal cold washers :)

pass no idea.

The satnav afaik isn't bluetooth enabled, meaning you will need to order sat nave AND bluetooth.

Hope that helps :)

I'm confused. Everywhere I've looked, the SatNav system embodies the bluetooth option. When i click on the SatNav option on the SEAT website, the bluetooth option cannot be selected. From SEAT website: " Multimedia Navigation System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack)" maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying though.

Tam

Santa in disguise :)
Feb 10, 2005
Near Reevo :)
I'm confused. Everywhere I've looked, the SatNav system embodies the bluetooth option. When i click on the SatNav option on the SEAT website, the bluetooth option cannot be selected. From SEAT website: " Multimedia Navigation System (includes Bluetooth Communications Pack)" maybe I'm misunderstanding what you're saying though.

Sorry my mistake, was thinking about the old sat nav system.

The new sat nav units do have integrated bluetooth as far as i can tell
http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=773&Itemid=1

Perhaps thats why you are getting confused on different sites as it all depends whether they have updated their sites to support the newer sat nav units :)

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

New sat nav has Bluetooth included same as the old system

you get the large mfd etc...

Irfan