FR TDI Mapping in Scotland

GrantyBoy

Jun 7, 2007
Aberdeen
Yes that infamous question that gets asked every week :whistle:

But who can do it in Scotland, was going to head to Star but I'm sure I've read they won't touch this engine due to DPF problems.
cheers

sdownie1

Jul 23, 2008
scotland
Star performance

Hi mate i asked star performance about a remap around 2 months ago and was told they dont touch leon fr tdi due to the DPF.But im sure ive seen mappers in Scotland on the site i think it might be Revo.I hope this helps.

Bainie

Oct 22, 2007
Checkpoint in George street will Revo it for you .... or AW Autotech will superchip it, they are near Pitodrie

Mar 30, 2008
Edinburgh
yeah, Jim at Star performance said the same thing back in february while i popped in to check. while probably go back and get some other work done on the car by them tho.

I'm still waiting for a DPF bypass solution.

stuartsjg

Oct 22, 2008
Aberdeen
Hi,

Sorry for digging up an old thread, does anybody know what checkpoint in aberdeen would charge for a stage 1 remap of a 2.0 TDI170?

Also, what do they charge for removing it for servicing or warranty work at a seat dealer etc?

Stuart

kewe

Jun 20, 2001
Edinburgh
Visit site
Just wanted to add Autohaus in Edinburgh near Ikea are also an approved revo dealer.
Had my V5 serviced there and the guys were absolutely brilliant. The car felt so good afterwards I think they may have chipped it on the side ;)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.