Front brakes

Tdi130jamie

Hi all just had 2 new tyres fitted at national tyres and while it was up in the air they had a look at the brakes and suspension
As I thought they would they managed to find a fault
Front discs corroded on inner edge and rear pads low
Anyone got a link to a site or know best place to get the parts can't afford fortunes but the front I might aswell do discs and pads so any help much appreciated
Cheers

Parampampolo

Hi, when I have a problem and need parts I always try to find them used. Try putting a request on carsparefinder.co.uk (sorry but I'm not allowed to post links yet). It takes a couple of days before you get emails with offers, but if you can wait you can get very good deals. Otherwise you can try with Ebay...?

Old Bloke

Jan 30, 2014
Oxfordshire
EuroCar parts. If the discs are corroded that badly then get new, secondhand you have no idea as to what they went through beforehand and if there is one thing worse than not going it's not stopping. Bad idea with brakes to go secondhand IMO:(

Devoured1

Oct 17, 2012
Wirral
I had an 02 plate Toledo 1.9tdi, needed new front discs and pads but never got around to getting them fitted before trading the car in so have still got them, maybe we can come to some arrangement if you want them as I live not too far away.

Tdi130jamie

Sorry not been on for ages. Will 312mm discs fit with standard calipers or do the calipers need changing too I'm going to order some drilled and grooved discs and pads next week need them for my mot anyway

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.