Front Parking Sensors & Reversing Camera

• Thread starter Deleted member 124550
  • Start date

Deleted member 124550

Hi All,

I am about to buy a new Arona FR Sport and I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere that would retrofit a reverse parking camera and front parking sensors that will work through the on-screen display.

As I'm having to buy from existing stock to get the deal I want, having it factory fitted isn't an option.

I'm based in Staffordshire/West Midlands so those areas would be ideal but am happy to travel wherever if needs be.

Apr 5, 2020
Hi All,

I am about to buy a new Arona FR Sport and I was wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere that would retrofit a reverse parking camera and front parking sensors that will work through the on-screen display.

As I'm having to buy from existing stock to get the deal I want, having it factory fitted isn't an option.

I'm based in Staffordshire/West Midlands so those areas would be ideal but am happy to travel wherever if needs be.
Try https://www.aronaforums.co.uk/ in Faults & Technical I'm sure somebody has been trying for something similar and it was mentioned that Halfords may be able to help.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members