• Evo Magazine are looking for a mint and (and ideally unmodified) Leon Cupra Sub8 to drive and photograph for a feature. Find out more here .
  • Hey Guest👍👎 We're looking for reviews of your local CUPRA or SEAT Dealership - it's quick and easy to do: Leave a review now
Feb 19, 2026
7
1
I fitted an AliExpress reverse cam to my 2022 Ibiza fr with the attached head unit. I ended up having to remove the camera as it was draining my battery (no idea why). Since then my parking sensors work but the ops on screen do not- it flashes up for a second when I put it in reverse gear and disappears.

I have tried checking everything I can think of with my obd and it says no reverse cam coded but then comes up with a fault stating reverse cam no signal. Can anyone help ?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7316.jpeg
    IMG_7316.jpeg
    36.2 KB · Views: 90
I fitted an AliExpress reverse cam to my 2022 Ibiza fr with the attached head unit. I ended up having to remove the camera as it was draining my battery (no idea why). Since then my parking sensors work but the ops on screen do not- it flashes up for a second when I put it in reverse gear and disappears.

I have tried checking everything I can think of with my obd and it says no reverse cam coded but then comes up with a fault stating reverse cam no signal. Can anyone help ?
Have a look at this just to make sure you have got all the coding changed back. I had the same issue on an Arona I used to own with an aliexpress camera but can't fully remember all the settings. The link may help, you but you will need to do the opposite to what is listed as the site details coding to install the camera. https://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/11216/rear-camera-coding
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kfav82