Front Passenger Wheel Arch Liner

AliMac

Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne
Happy New Year to all forum members!
I've got a wrecked Front Passenger Side Wheel Arch liner (caused by a tyre destroying itself). Any ideas where I might buy one (other than from a SEAT dealer)? Also, is it a big job to replace one?

springerFR

Jan 22, 2014
South Wales
wheel arch liner

Hi there

Go to a seat dealer they are not very expensive if I remember rightly it was about £20 I destroyed mine last year after grounding the car on a rough un tarmac road.
Will probably take no more than 30mins. The arch is only held in by plastic twist screws.
Take the wheel off and you will have np problems with access.

AliMac

Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks springerFR a very helpful response. Can the existing twist screws be reused or do you get a new set with the replacement wheel arch liner?

Boj27

Dec 15, 2015
London
Just went in as I have a large tear in my wheel arch liner, they quoted me £145 to replace it....said it wouldn't cause any issues so I said I'd leave it! Not sure if that's including the labour to replace it in that but it still seems very very steep!

AliMac

Jul 10, 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne
Thanks Boj27. I've just contacted my local dealer in Newcastle and they've quoted me £62.02 including fitting. I don't have a jack for the car, so I might as well get it done by the dealer!

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.