Aug 3, 2017
Milton keynes
74b6f5c321e0f44c3c8f5c7d629240e8.gif

This should do it.....

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
If you only put 3-5 litres or something, then it may not register (my personal experience) but if you filled it to full, and it's still showed empty...not sure. What does the range say?

ray

Jan 7, 2016
It’ll come back soon, I think mines is broke every 300 miles mind you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PaulyM

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
If you only put 3-5 litres or something, then it may not register (my personal experience) but if you filled it to full, and it's still showed empty...not sure. What does the range say?
Range is saying empty, red light flashing. Ya filled the tank!

Ken H

Dec 20, 2015
Cork , Ireland
Did a search and from what I can see is drive a few hundred miles and refill , this might bring the sensor back to life. Hopefully I don’t run out of petrol carrying this little exercise out!

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Did a search and from what I can see is drive a few hundred miles and refill , this might bring the sensor back to life. Hopefully I don’t run out of petrol carrying this little exercise out!

Few hundred? Deffo run out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sean Ryan

May 2, 2020
Same thing happened to me last week. Let the level get nearly close to dry, and filled up and no change to guage. Used the entire tank filled up again it went back to normal, but had to run on an entire tank with the light on!

Sean Ryan

May 2, 2020
That's why I always have a recently filled 5 L plastic petrol container in the boot, you won''t get stuck with an empty tank.
Never had an empty tank I made it to the petrol station, I just let it go so low, same as OP, that caused he gauge to stick. Jusr for anyone else in the future who has the problem.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.