Fuel pump relay HELP

Feb 9, 2022
Hi there,

I was driving my Seat Leon mk2 TDI when the engine cut out. Once I was toed there was a suggestion it could be a relay issue as the fuel pump is working but isn’t getting a signal. Has anyone else come across similar problems with this model?

Thanks,
Joe

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Welcome to the site hope you enjoy your stay and find the answer for what your looking for.

Feb 9, 2022
Something happened to my leon cupra -08, normal driving, then i came home and parked it. Then i shut the engine and tried to put back on but it didnt go on. Battery is fine.

P0304 cylinder 4 misfires, changed coils and spark plug. Still nothing. Someone said it could be the gas pump, but still not sure.

Why i replied to this, thought there could be something in common? How your fuel pump sounds when you put your key and electronics turn on. I tried to search videos of it but havent found any..

And circumstances have been pretty much -5 / -10 celcius, but car stays in parking hall. Even found water in cylinder 4, so spark plug was like swimming there, cleaned it and dried it first of course after i installed new spark plug / coils for every. Three of them was looking fine.

✌️

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.