Full link activation worth it?

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
Wouldn't have a car without it. The seat headunit is getting dated but AA will continue to make it look and feel modern. Also I have never used the Sat Nav as it was rubbish when you compare it to Waze.

Get it and enjoy.

Reactions: Zer0
Mar 31, 2021
I am considering to buy a Cupra Formentor plugin in Seat Malmö, and they claimed the car can not have wireless apple car play. Is this correct?
As far as I know when you "build your car" on the Cupra web you can choose "Full Link" which includes both wired and wireless Apple Car Play (and Android Auto, however not sure if that one has wireless support)

Dec 11, 2021
Hello guys! I bought a brand new Cupra Leon and sadly Fullink was not included in the equipment of the car… Dealer says that they MIGHT get a code from the factory so we can bought the service … From my perspective, best option is a 3rdmarket technician who can “hack” and enable it… 40000€ and they dont have this service as standard… simply unacceptable..

matthab

Jun 16, 2010
West Midlands
Hello guys! I bought a brand new Cupra Leon and sadly Fullink was not included in the equipment of the car… Dealer says that they MIGHT get a code from the factory so we can bought the service … From my perspective, best option is a 3rdmarket technician who can “hack” and enable it… 40000€ and they dont have this service as standard… simply unacceptable..
Should be standard, but not sure if it varies on country spec.

Naxterra

Apr 10, 2022
Sorry to bump this thread, but did you guys found a solution for Full Link function not available problem? What about this Seat Malmö partner, can they activate Full Link?

H Rafiq

Jan 5, 2022
My local Seat said they can do it. My USB is in the glovebox, not in the cubby under the screen, unfortunately. I would have to reach over and plug my phone in there every time I wanted to use Apple CarPlay.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.