Fully Flushed Or Not.. Help Please.

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
Can i have you views on wether i should fully flush my boot as i already have done the S badge.

NewCupraIdeascopy.jpg

or keep it like the black one.

Jun 26, 2008
Sunderland
I think it looks ok with the S badge removed, but not the rear fogs, i think that looks a bit too much.. De-wiper it though, and remove the lines in the panel below the lights.

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
it is a photoshop yes and the lines below the lights have gone the wiper has gone and i have the stubby areial fitted its a bit of an old photo.

I came off the roads for 3 months or speeding so i have removed the above the lines in the bumpers the door handles and im not sure on the fogs but i aint seen one yet with the whole lot gone so im thinking about it.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
:-o Think its looks sex with the fogs removed and all flushed...

:think: would you get the same effect with the fogs tinted same colour as the car...

didnt really like the euro look before but think it suits the ibiza really well...

Daymo

Low and Slow..
Jul 22, 2008
Scarborough/Sheffield
i think you should get rid of it all, im tempted to do it myself and just stick a fog underneath the bumper come mot time. it looks really good :)

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
Yeah i no who you mean its C9 PRA he has sold it now as it was on piston heads but yeah he has the fogs removed but im in 2 minds i dont know if it will be to much but when you look at the photoshop it looks great.

And i thought about spraying the fogs the same colour as the car but you wont get the same effect.

And as for MOT in Guernsey we dont have it so i can do what i want to her and get away with it lol.

Cupra Gsy

Jul 13, 2008
lol True.... but its about being different and as i have the time to do it i might as well.

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
without the rear fogs the car looks VERY chav.

dont like it one bit IMHO. i know rear fogs are never used BUT it add the shape to the back end.

s1l3nc3r

ASBO car.
Jun 30, 2008
essex
im not to sure with just the badge removed looks a bit half done think if your going to do it do it all the way smooth or at least spray bump strip...see if someone will photoshop and smooth out the bumper and rear fogs

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise