Future southwest meet

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Hi all

Anyone interest in have a meet in the nr future in between Cornwall & Bristol

I'm in Exeter but will travel,Sundays are good for me,maybe a pub lunch or something ?

All cars welcome

Last edited:

jimmibiza

Definitely up for a meet at some point, name a place and time and ill do my best to come along.

Lukebcrich

im up for a meet. might need a bit of notice to sort arrangements out. interested though!

Feb 10, 2012
Newquay
A sunny Saturday or Sunday would be perfect for me as I work away all week but we definitely need to do something, would be good to meet some of you. And hows the car now cooper I haven't heard anything since mr delivery driver tried to drive over you

jacoblongman

I'll be up for doin something also is any one going to the spring action day at coomb?

-Cooper-

Warning! May Contain Nuts
Jun 28, 2012
Truro - Cornwall
anarchy! Yep all good now mate, rowes honda did a good job actually, just battling with a radio signal issue now! Trying to get a bit more active on here lol!

Weekends are usually better, but Im a postman so can normally do most evenings too.
Sorry Jacob, not going to spring action, can't afford it :)

jacoblongman

Fair enough I am eating worms for the next month so I can go!

jacoblongman

yh I've checked the website you can book/pay for track time on the day its £10 entry and £40 for track time or £8 entry and £35 for track if you book in advance.

benjones1987

Any meets being made soon, also thought about matchems near Bournemouth for a track? But I dunno if it's still going the local crowds website gone missing.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members