gauges!

May 25, 2008
cambs
hi i have just recieved my twin nomad pillar pod and now am trying to sort out some gauges , what is every one using? all i seem to find is halfords specials there must be better ones out there that fit in with the oem look ?

beeza_warrior

i got mine from ebay, auto gauge they around 25-30 a pop but look very nice and they illuminate excellent in the dark :)

i have wide band lambda in top and oil temp in bottom

Marshy

Oct 4, 2008
Have auto-meter gauges in mine, really nice quality with an aluminium brushed face and red led's to match the dash. Using a boost gauge at the top, and oil temperature at the bottom

beeza_warrior

ok i was looking for boost and oil pressure so are auto gauge ok and look good at night?

yes they light up red and the numbers are white look very good, il take a pic and post it up later

RichStew

Im using prosport too, the smoked series that are blacked out with ignition off and mine are wired to illuminate white in the day and then amber the match the dials at night when the headlight are switched on

very good

May 25, 2008
cambs
anyone else wish to add to this ? otherwise ebay it is ,originally i was after some that have white faces with red numbers that iluminate like the dash ,these must not be available or elusive lol

Apr 15, 2009
Midlands
i have autogauge in mine

my oil gauges have a button to change the display colour

red being one of them ;)

my boost gauge is a smoked face and lights up white

can get a pic if you want

cupra_jobe

Oct 24, 2008
i am running defi-lnks not cheap about £150 upwards each plus controller around £60
but really smart, start and shut down dance. smoked on ign off. In red looks like original dials. can record up to 3 mins of data and play back from each guage. Brightness setting, peak values, and warning set for when things are getting a bit to much. In my opinion one of the best ones out there but just depends what u wanna spend on them.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise