• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

manzfield

Jan 2, 2012
st austell
thanks i was putting of buying one but now i def will get one as a saving of 20 quid nice one just wish they did them in red ...

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
I ordered one on the 16th December last year and it still hasn't arrived. I've phoned them twice and now they say that it should be in stock sometime this week :(

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
I ordered one on the 16th December last year and it still hasn't arrived. I've phoned them twice and now they say that it should be in stock sometime this week :(
bummer, i just ordered one this afternoon. which one did you order the 70 or 80mm?

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
gah, just had an email from them saying they dont have it and they'd have to order it in... approx waiting time 4 weeks :(

any ideas where else to buy from?

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
actually reading up on jetex's website it says that the FR-07001 is rated only for 143bhp anyway (and the FR-08001 rated up to 410!)

GJF47

May 15, 2011
Hirwaun, South Wales
When did you get that email mate? I'm just going to leave mine on order as I'm not in a huge rush to get it and it is the cheapest place I could find.

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
actually he said "hopefully"
Hopefully the 80mm should be with us in a week or so.
so who knows. that was in response to me asking if he had any 80mm's instead of the 70 i ordered. I wouldnt get your hopes up if you've already been waiting a month for it. might as well pay a couple quid more and order from jetex directly i'd say.

Last edited:
Christ Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members