• Hi Guest why not show off your SEAT! (now fixed)
    You can now share your favourite car photos in the new media gallery including embedding pictures from your Instagram account.

Going to buy a Jetex? Then look here!

Apr 13, 2011
hull
On the Cupra pd 160 Ibiza the end is an 80mm hole connects straight to the maf sensor but u need to make some sort of bracket to secure it very please with my filter I brought it from part box last week very pleased

Jekyll

wow thats some fine mate, kudos to you for posting up! :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

supa_sam

Black n yellow says hello
Feb 24, 2013
Leeds
partbox are doing 15% off jetex gear at the min, just ordered an 80mm cone for £36 delivered!

LunaR

£43 and delivered the next day for a 80mm jr cone, cant complain with that. Fitted mine today and the sound difference is awesome. Nice one IH786

Batesy86

Aug 26, 2013
Just had my JR delivered from part-box, speedy service and cheap so good stuff.

I did expect it to be a bit more sturdy though, the end plate feels very flimsy rubber, I expected an aluminium end I suppose? Is everyone elses like this?

cupraR1980

Mar 29, 2013
Suffolk
I got one of these filters and the end was also rubber. it sounded good while it lasted!!! it was on the car a month before the rubber split ! if you can it would defiantly be worth trying to find a way of strengthening it before you fit it. Badger 5 said it would happen, wish I had listened to him now!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.