Good Deal??

Dec 31, 2005
London
Its hard to say as it doesnt go into much detail, search the forum for things to look out for and go and view it, as above HPi and service history a must

AndyHazza

Ex-Awesome GTi Staff
Mar 30, 2005
Bolton
www.awesome-gti.co.uk
Thats the problem i've had recently looking for a new car, most of the ones i've been interested in are either way up north or way down south. a good 4 hours away or so!

to answer your question though.... it looks like a good deal to me....

Last edited:

Ali_Cupra

Seems pretty good deal to me and low mileage too.

And completely standard too.

Neale

Aug 26, 2007
Elgin, Scotland
I think that I would have to fly, I find that all the decent cars are up in scotland

I had the opposite problem wen looking for my cupra R i found all the decent cars were all down in england....in the end flew from aberdeen to birmingham viewed her test drove her and bought her....then had the pleasure of drivin her all the way home from birmingham to Elgin (65miles north of aberdeen)

jamieread

Oct 14, 2007
This caught my eye.....im in no rush to get a cupra over winter so im waiting for a closer one.
Seems a very good price for the mileage.

jamesroobotom

cupra mk3
Jan 7, 2007
STOURBRIDGE
Looks like a good deal for the miles especially if its standard with good service history! would definatly get it HPI checked and get some close up shots e-mailed of the bodywork and interior befor viewing it. Its always worth travelling for a good deal, did it with my last 2 cars plus you can thrash it home!! :lol: