Had the car a couple of days now and initial thoughts are positive, only issue I am having is setting up the digital key and I think that is a phone issue.
Car rides great, cabin is a step up from our Born.
360 camera is really good but car is easy to park
Matrix headlights are outstanding in the dark
Seats are really supportive and comfortable and memory function for seat settings is good
Need to mess about with the stereo but seems quality.
Our Born was in getting something looked at today and the dealer dropped off a V1 Raval as a courtesy car, Ive had a run about in it today so can make a quick comparison to my LE, it does ride slightly softer but not massively different.
Much prefer seats in LE but not bad in V1
Stereo in LE is far superior.
Can't compare the headlights as it's now gone back and only had it in the daylight.
Like the fact that the V2 has warning signals linked to the interior ambient light bar that wraps around the dash/bottom of the windscreen
After my short stint in the V1 I much prefer the extra toys of the le. The extra kit that comes with the le makes it a good deal in my eyes, add in the fact that with the complimentary service I got thrown in means I got it for under £30k
Car rides great, cabin is a step up from our Born.
360 camera is really good but car is easy to park
Matrix headlights are outstanding in the dark
Seats are really supportive and comfortable and memory function for seat settings is good
Need to mess about with the stereo but seems quality.
Our Born was in getting something looked at today and the dealer dropped off a V1 Raval as a courtesy car, Ive had a run about in it today so can make a quick comparison to my LE, it does ride slightly softer but not massively different.
Much prefer seats in LE but not bad in V1
Stereo in LE is far superior.
Can't compare the headlights as it's now gone back and only had it in the daylight.
Like the fact that the V2 has warning signals linked to the interior ambient light bar that wraps around the dash/bottom of the windscreen
After my short stint in the V1 I much prefer the extra toys of the le. The extra kit that comes with the le makes it a good deal in my eyes, add in the fact that with the complimentary service I got thrown in means I got it for under £30k
Last edited: