got round to taking a pic @ last

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
very nice mate, the wheels suit the bergundy. theres a fella round here with the same colour but with an f2 bumper, looks really really well. (psssst... psg do them for 179 plus postage!!)

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
not the wrc spoiler the cordy needs flared arches to carry that off. the f2 fits perfect with normal front wings, to be honest the best way of improving the rear is to get a body shop to cut and smooth the middle spoiler strut on the existing spoiler.
single oval 3" pipie slightly cut into the bumper looks well too as the standard one is hidden. having the pipe stick out under the bumper brings clearance issues. ive got loads of pics of my old cordy if youre looking inspiration.

brett

mk2 Golf 16v.
Oct 29, 2003
NW
i think the wrc spoiler is nice ... go for it ................ ssshhh brendy :p
i might have to invest in a cordoba to replace my ibiza sometime in the near future , they do look awfully nice ... :)

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
when you see a cordoba with a rear wrc spoiler in the flesh you will see that it just doesnt suit the car at all. i see you have the older sx rear bumper and front splitter, you have a little more clearance at the front (talking one or two cm at most) and exhaust cutout already there so no need for any modding it. Search for morks comments on his FK suspension kit, it definately suits being an inch and a bit shorter (40mm)
heres a few images dating from last pics to earliest.
this pic was taken less than a month before selling it
[
100_0840.jpg

eibach 35mm drop with Fondmetal 16 x 7 rims.

Link for this one as its pretty big and was taken at the club gti ni day, asll cleaned up with three huge scratches almost invisable in this pic up the full length of the pass side.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v131/cordobabrendy/DSCI0003.jpg
going back about a year and a half to two years
This is when i had her looking exactly how i wanted her.
WO955F1.jpg

With meshed grill instead of "S" grill.
CORDYS1.jpg

and one to show the clearance under the f2 bumper which wasnt too bad but carparks with ramps had to be taken slowly.
WOOOOO4.jpg

finally a gratuitous trackday pic with scotty p's old cordoba in hot persuit....but not catching!! ;)
brunty2.jpg

Last edited:

cordobabrendy

FOOORRREEE!
Aug 24, 2001
belfast
a couple of pics for you to consider also, this spoiler is pretty big but not as excessive as the wrc item, called the megawing richardsons sold it, not sure where you cvould track one these days though.
GTEVOR1.jpg

3CORDS.jpg

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
Bren, oh Cordy king...

Have you got any pics of the green and red Cordies (I now own one of them, but it's been resprayed black)

Nice Cordy, teeth2k

Tom B

Apr 2, 2002
Northampton
I've looked on Google images and on archive.org on the SJB site, but I'm getting nowhere.

Anyone who can send me one gets a prize off my desk.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.