Graph From Weltmiester

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Heres the graph from Wednesday when i had the car re-mapped and then RR`d, If somebody would like to go into a little detail about the graph i would be greatful as i found it a little confusing apart from the obvious bhp and torque lines.. what are other two?

Cheers David.

File0027.jpg

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
yeh that would make sense the run i done on sunday and the run wednesday, Nope no front mount at the moment thats coming after Xmas with abit of luck ;).

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
Yeh he did both times i went there on the 3rd one i think it was that was the figures that he used and printed out, but there was deff 3 runs on each day the reason it was 2 seperate days was because i had to go back because they had trouble uploading revo the 1st time.

gazjones

looks like revo stage one peak power at about 5k and the big lump of torque you get, can see the standard figures same amount of torque through ther rev range and smooth power increase on the standard map as well

__B3NNY__

OEM with a 'Twist'
May 5, 2005
Oxford
The car to me preforms fine and is a absolute animal at the moment, but does everything on the graph look how it should, as i havent really got a clue when it comes to how the graph should look.?

Cheers David.

gazjones

yep as i siad i can tell its revo and can tell the standard map with the shape of the torque but it look perfectly fine to me! :thumbup:

gazjones

thats the ko3 runs out of puff towards the end lol but my stage on didnt do to much after 5.2k stage two really helps keep the power up to the redline

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.