Great deals on engine oils!

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Hi Everyone!

We currently have a huge saving available on our Castrol 5W30 LongLife III Fully Synthetic Engine Oil which we have just recently ordered in, plenty of stock available!
Only £26.99 for 5 Litres

https://www.seatmotorparts.co.uk/se...nal-longlife-iii-5w30-engine-oil-5-litres-5l/

We also have plenty of other options too, including brands such as Mobil & Quantum, more can be found here in our oils & fluids section: https://www.seatmotorparts.co.uk/seat/oils-and-fluids/

As always just let me know if you have any questions and i will be straight back to you!

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
Yes I'm quite excited about that price too, Castrol seems to command high prices everywhere. They seem to be part of COX? who I know from looking for parts for my daughter in law's Jazz and their Honda parts prices are not too bad at all. Honda parts are generally pretty expensive so I'm hoping to see some "jaw dropping" SEAT prices here? I'm due to do a service on the IBIZA very soon (warning just came up on the dash) So I've emailed them for more info. Now i can't easily get into TPS anymore I'm hoping these guys may become my new "go to" for the VAG bits and pieces.

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Yes I'm quite excited about that price too, Castrol seems to command high prices everywhere. They seem to be part of COX? who I know from looking for parts for my daughter in law's Jazz and their Honda parts prices are not too bad at all. Honda parts are generally pretty expensive so I'm hoping to see some "jaw dropping" SEAT prices here? I'm due to do a service on the IBIZA very soon (warning just came up on the dash) So I've emailed them for more info. Now i can't easily get into TPS anymore I'm hoping these guys may become my new "go to" for the VAG bits and pieces.

Hi, i can see you have emailed us direct so i will send you an email shortly with more information! :)

Crossthreaded

Apr 16, 2019
Thank you. I've received your email and thanks for replying so quickly.

Just thought I'd let you all know I emailed them directly and got a very rapid reply back from Andy. I'd had a look at their actual website because I'll shortly be doing a service on my Ibiza but there didn't seem to be much in the way of filters etc listed. Andy has explained they are still building the website. He went on to tell me that they've had problems transferring inventory over from their development website. I'm sure this is a temporary glitch for them and in the meantime he's invited me to submit a list of what I'm looking for and he'll quote me prices. I'm thinking this is all looking very promising, just hoping the oil offer price is an indicator of possible prices to be had on other parts.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.