Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
IMG_0288.jpg

here she is :)

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
well wheels and coilys found a wee company that does them for £200 so defo getting them
i have a seat sport bolt on tip that came with the car which looks good gona get it welded on a custom bbox so should sound and look sweet
window tints b pillars carbon wraped lcr spliter carbon wraped seat badges blacked black wheels red calipors with black discs
and thats the list so far haha

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
Looks nice and in good nick! The 100hp 1.4 is pretty quick for what it is, i had one too but changed it for a 1.9tdi for the mpgs.

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
Looks nice and in good nick! The 100hp 1.4 is pretty quick for what it is, i had one too but changed it for a 1.9tdi for the mpgs.

cheers bud yeh there not to bad likes there a few stone chips but the garage got all the scratches repaired for me and it was freee:funk:

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
cheers bud yeh there not to bad likes there a few stone chips but the garage got all the scratches repaired for me and it was freee:funk:

Is this your first car? Usually is the case that the dealer will sort a lot of the blemishes on a used car included in the cost if you haggle with them enough :)

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
Is this your first car? Usually is the case that the dealer will sort a lot of the blemishes on a used car included in the cost if you haggle with them enough :)

na man number 2 had a corsa d before hand which was written off woooops !
yeh got £500 of plus the paint work done so very chuffed

gregorsco

leon mk2 fr tdi
Aug 17, 2011
lower largo fife
Ah ok, what happened to the corsa then haha? How do you find the ibiza compared the corsa?
eh had a stupid 18 year old drive after going to crail thought a was a pro and went to fast round a corner and rolled al put pics up for you

eh well the corsa wasnt my choice but beeza is at least 15 brake on the corsa eh the standard handeling is alot better on the beeza but a had good tyres and springs on the corsa so hard to say just now the seat is alot better built and alot better equipped

but you allways love your first car dont you haha

were you from pal?

rf860

Jan 23, 2010
scotland
eh had a stupid 18 year old drive after going to crail thought a was a pro and went to fast round a corner and rolled al put pics up for you

eh well the corsa wasnt my choice but beeza is at least 15 brake on the corsa eh the standard handeling is alot better on the beeza but a had good tyres and springs on the corsa so hard to say just now the seat is alot better built and alot better equipped

but you allways love your first car dont you haha

were you from pal?

ouch, suppose everyones done daft things behind the wheel, hopefully you've learned your lesson ha ha. Surprised you say the ibiza is better built than the corsa tbh, i would have thought otherwise with it being a newer design? Standard handling is safe but nothing great, should be better when you upgrade the suspension. I hated my first car lol, was a total banger. I'm from ayrshire mate.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.