Group buys / discounts

I have noticed that alot of the forum sponsors, or shops dealing on the forum, tend to post their offers only in their forums. Which usually allows me to miss the deals as I only look in the Discount / group buy forum.

Could we not have all the deals in one place? Surely this would also allow more people to see them and benefit.

I know your all busy with the change, but it's just another idea to put into your heads ;)

lc_allan

Northern Monkey
Sep 15, 2006
Where has the whole group buy/feeler section gone anyway?.
Gone for good?.

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
I have noticed that alot of the forum sponsors, or shops dealing on the forum, tend to post their offers only in their forums. Which usually allows me to miss the deals as I only look in the Discount / group buy forum.

Could we not have all the deals in one place? Surely this would also allow more people to see them and benefit.

I know your all busy with the change, but it's just another idea to put into your heads ;)

It would be a lot more difficult for our forum sponsors to manage their threads/offers in a 'pooled' section. It's far more advantageous for them to have their own sections.

SCN relies on its sponsors for support and we would encourage all our members to visit the sponsor sections - regularly. :D

highguyuk

Dec 14, 2007
Stafford, UK
Where has the whole group buy/feeler section gone anyway?.
Gone for good?.

I've been looking for this for about a week or so - thought it was just me!

I've never been a member of a forum with so many sub sections, alot of which are unused. Hard to find things, so just thought I hadn't seen it!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.