H4H Zenith grey Leon FR 2.0 TDi BTCC FR

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
I live in Worksop but work in the BT building in Sheffield. What do you drive, I'll look out for you, there seems to be a fair few on here from the Sheffield area.

Tricksc

It's Tricky
Dec 29, 2011
Sheffield
i drive a 11plate white mk5 ibiza sc sportrider, mine still standard at the moment so i'll keep a look out for you when your around sheffield. i'm always up crystal peaks area cause i work there but i live in chapeltown area.

msc5

Nice car - and like the way the kids' seats don't look out of place.

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Finally got around to adding some red trim I have had sat around, decided to add it to interior and around the black wheels. Quite happy with the results inside, nice splash of colour. Not sure about the wheels tho as I think the red trim also makes the wheels look a little smaller?

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

Also some pictures of the HID fitting which some have requested.

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

Small front plate and Help for Heros Badge added too :)

DSCN0816.jpg

Last edited:

apswift2

May 24, 2012
Hi mate'

Have you still got this motor? Just wondering because i'm in handsworth, sheff so i'll keep a look out :)

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Finally got around to adding some red trim I have had sat around, decided to add it to interior and around the black wheels. Quite happy with the results inside, nice splash of colour. Not sure about the wheels tho as I think the red trim also makes the wheels look a little smaller?

DSCN0810.jpg

DSCN0811.jpg

Also some pictures of the HID fitting which some have requested.

DSCN0813.jpg

DSCN0815.jpg

DSCN0814.jpg

Small front plate and Help for Heros Badge added too :)

DSCN0816.jpg

My Old HID Kit :D

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Finally got the DRL kit completed and wired in. Pretty pleased with it although do need to replace the lowest bulb on drivers side as its faulty. Wired in nicely and they dim when the lights come on. Also see HID 6000k pics and blue tinted fog lights:

DRL's powered on ignition (full brightness)

DSCN1256.jpg

DRL's 50% when lights on:

DSCN1258.jpg

Need to do something about fogs next (even tho never user them):

DSCN1259.jpg

robthebubble

LED & Headlight Master
Feb 22, 2011
Solihull, West Midlands
Finally got the DRL kit completed and wired in. Pretty pleased with it although do need to replace the lowest bulb on drivers side as its faulty. Wired in nicely and they dim when the lights come on. Also see HID 6000k pics and blue tinted fog lights:

DRL's powered on ignition (full brightness)

DSCN1256.jpg

DRL's 50% when lights on:

DSCN1258.jpg

Need to do something about fogs next (even tho never user them):

DSCN1259.jpg

I think they look naff mate! :rofl:

Looking good...go well with the HIDs!!!!

Dan-Leon-08

Yorkshire
Mar 7, 2012
Yorkshire
Carbon fibre FR sill protectors

Were did you get the Carbon fibre FR sill protectors from mate? look pretty sweet.. Does the ***** fin airel work or just for show? wheres that from too?

Jun 24, 2011
Sheffield
Sill protectors off eBay mate.

Its not a s.hark fin, its standard base with pug 207/citroen stubby aerial :) I tried a OEM style fin aerial and signal was really bad.

Cmac7008

Just purchased a btcc 2.0 tdi reference and after looking at you thread, this is a fine example. Have you done an instruction on the daytime running lights you've installed.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.