Harmony Hill- Lisburn 11th May

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
Harmony Hill is on the Saturday 11th May, does any one fancy having a stand at it.... il be going anyway but just thought we could have a seatcupra.net stand.....

If yous are interested then please put ur name down.

1. Miss_CupraR

Deleted member 49882

Yip. Will go along to this as well then.

1. Miss_CupraR
2. Dave Cup

Deleted member 49882

Coming along nicely. Am sure a few others will get their names down on the list.

Ghunter

Apr 17, 2012
Il be able to tell ye's if im going by saturday, have to see if i can get it off work. Really want to head to this.

Deleted member 49882

How do we secure a place at this show with the organisors Sarah?

Baxterlad

Jan 24, 2013
Pity. I'm away on hols other wish would love to

Sent from my fingers using Muscle power HD

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
How do we secure a place at this show with the organisors Sarah?

i have asked the organiser and she says if i give her a list of names and registration numbers then that will be their placed secured and we have to arrive together before 9am on that Saturday.

so you can write them here or else PM me :)

Deleted member 49882

So, where are we all meeting then on Saturday ? Not long to go now. I might need to leave though before the finish at 4pm. Please weather, be sunny.

miss_cupraR

lovin' the leon
Jan 24, 2009
Lurgan
So, where are we all meeting then on Saturday ? Not long to go now. I might need to leave though before the finish at 4pm. Please weather, be sunny.

il meet you at Supervalu on Sat morning- still need to find out what time we need to be there at.i might leave early too as i want to go to Ballymena stock cars on Saturday night. it does give rain for weekend im told but hopefully that changes!

il let you know what time we need to leave at soon ok?

ohh and there is only you & me ... bit of let down lol!

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.