Has anyone fitted the touring car kit?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Not that I know of. Not sure how practical it would be as it sits a small amount off the road, so speed bumps, pot holes and kerbs would kill it pretty quickly.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
That reminds me of the old Ford Mexico box section wings that used to be around when I was just starting to drive.

I doubt it would be that hard work, just some serious glue/bonding agent and replacing the standard parts.

Fish

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
Ever seen one up close?

Rarely actually line up.

never seen one nopes, which is what got me thinking about it as everyone one goes for the k1 kit (admittedly it does look good) but this one is just different.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
not the normal seat one the proper touring car kit, seen one on ebay (imagine it would be a nightmare of a fit) but not seen it available anywhere else, quite interested to see if it has actually been fitted by anyone as i think it looks pretty good tbh.

as seen here
http://www.seatcupra.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=878&Itemid=5

Thats a supercopa kit not touring car kit, Some of the rear panels are rivited on

for the kit panels etc your looking at well over 1k and also Supercopa parts are only available to people who have a supercopa. As said above alot of the panels dont line up properly.

There is a chap selling replica ones on ebay but they will be very cheaply made, certanly wont line up properly

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Aha. Right car, wrong place...lol. Wasn't too sure about the look of that particular Cupra R.

Still think the Cupspoiler is the best looking add-on, shame it's pre f/l only. Although, I guess it could be 'made' to fit...

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.