Has anyone had a Delivery date yet ???

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Cool, i think the no buttons will be the way most manufacturers go, I am not sure but i think the on board voice activation does more functions such as heating and seats, (more than my current Tarraco) this means you will not even have to us the touch screen, small tank is a pain, more trips to garage :rolleyes:

Reactions: Yaz2010

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Does anyone known front passengers seat is also electric or is it only the drivers?

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
Thanks Agnes.
Such a good car but they don't understand why they didn't put electric seats for passenger and rear calipers to be in copper colour just like the front.

Yaz2010

Sep 16, 2020
I understand money saving on cheaper models. But atleast these should be standard or option on the top spec. It feels a bit off to see front coloured caliper and rear is just basic black

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Also a shame no top view or option for beats, they seem to fit to cars across the pond but no mention for UK ??

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
If people wouldn’t mind, could you share the type of deals / prices you received so other people like myself will know if they’re getting a good deal? Thanks ?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
PCH 2 years deal, quote by Seat Stockport:

In case, someone is not aware how to read it: 1 upfront payment + 23 payments, or 1+ 23 x £452.

"Formentor VZ2,

Based on 2 years and 8k miles a year:
1 payment £452
3 payment £417
6 payment £374

Below are costs for 2 years 10k miles a year:
1 payment £458.30
3 payments £423.05
6 payments £379.28

Minimal difference between 8K and 10K miles. Excess miles are 6.98p +Vat = 8.37p

These prices are based on solid white. Metallic is £550: choice of silver black and magnetic grey. This will increase payments by £20 a month.

Special metallic is Desire red, graphene grey, and dark camflouge, this is £800 and will increase price by £33 a month

Matt colours are £1800: petrol blue or Magnetic grey. This will increase payments by £75 a month "

Bucksssss

Mar 13, 2019
PCH 2 years deal, quote by Seat Stockport:

In case, someone is not aware how to read it: 1 upfront payment + 23 payments, or 1+ 23 x £452.

"Formentor VZ2,

Based on 2 years and 8k miles a year:
1 payment £452
3 payment £417
6 payment £374

Below are costs for 2 years 10k miles a year:
1 payment £458.30
3 payments £423.05
6 payments £379.28

Minimal difference between 8K and 10K miles. Excess miles are 6.98p +Vat = 8.37p

These prices are based on solid white. Metallic is £550: choice of silver black and magnetic grey. This will increase payments by £20 a month.

Special metallic is Desire red, graphene grey, and dark camflouge, this is £800 and will increase price by £33 a month

Matt colours are £1800: petrol blue or Magnetic grey. This will increase payments by £75 a month "
Tyvm for that. Think you’ve just caused a hole in my wallet as this seems very tempting ?

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
Well, you can blame guy from Pistonheads.com forum. He knew about the car being out and requested lease quote. I definitely blame him. That's how I learned about Formentor :)

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I talked to my dealer and still no confirmed build week, two weeks after ordering. He said there are some confirmed build slots for metallic cars but that would require paying more and probably more faff with changing finance deal, etc. Any non-white colour puts the car in £40K luxury road tax bracket.

I guess, I will have to sit tight then.

Reactions: jcbmally

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
We've got one place to spend a few hours driving a Formentor, you need to be able to get to Stratford-upon-Avon on 10th December and be there between 12.00 – 16.30, be over 25 and not have COVID/ or be self-isolating.

I've posted in this thread as you either have ordered one or are seriously interested in one.

Message me asap, first come first served as the saying goes, we'll have a second reserve in case the first person comes down with COVID (hopefully they don't of course).

Edit: would like to give it to someone who also hasn't had a chance to test drive one yet.

Scott

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Just a update< spoke to dealer manager today as he is the only one it appears at work Still no confirmed build date yet ??, but still saying delivery for Mid Jan is looking good, Hopefully get some more info next week when Cupra salesman is back off of Furlough

Chris Smith

Mar 19, 2019
Another update, have had a build date confirmed :clap:week one 2021, possible delivery mid February :thumbup: they say "Good things come to those who wait " we will see

Reactions: Syphon

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I got update from my salesman.

"I can now confirm that your vehicle has been confirmed for build in week 04.

Based on this information, we expect the vehicle to arrive toward the end of February, so should be in time for a March collection with the new 21 number plate."

Long wait due to choice of colour - white. If someone wants different colour, they are available from stock.

I wasn't able to jump on Chris cancelled order in week 01, dealer must have kept slot.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
After 2 months from order date, I finally received official order form. Salesman was unable to produce it earlier, due to IT systems issues.

Agnes.Surrey

Nov 6, 2020
Surrey
I didn't get any new update, so still build week 04 + transport to UK. My insurance renews on 20/03, so I will be aiming to collect on that day and bundle two cars into new multicar policy. Doesn't look like I will have anywhere to drive anyway, so no rush. My company closed the office, so no 80 miles round trips.

Last edited:
Reactions: jcbmally
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.