has seat contacted u?

nick radwell

not that new
Nov 12, 2004
aylesbury
got a letter from seat saying that they wanted to buy my car back from me bcos of the demand for used 130 tdi se and them not having many has ne other 130 owner had this?

Steve_B

Stacy mmmm.......
May 6, 2005
West Yorkshire
Sounds a bit dodgy to me, but I've got a LC so wouldn't be contacted :D Seems strange that SEAT or a dealer would want to buy cars off people. They're generally trying to shift new cars not take old ones in. If it is genuine, and you're looking to sell your motor, then you may make a few extra £'s off the dealer, seen as you now know TDi's are in demand :D

paul h

Dec 22, 2005
Lincoln
not uncommon a chap across the road from me bought a Alfa 146 diesel a few years back and sold it back to them for more money a few months later due to demand

Cuprabob

Feb 6, 2006
It'll just be a promotion to get you into the dealer, looking at those lovely new cars and telling you, better sell now to get the best return.

silver_cupra

i had a similar letter from my dealer about a month back which made me and the wife laugh seems they want my arctic grey cupra 20vt on an 04 plate. I've not taken them up on the offer as if i sold it what would i buy??? no cupra/FR version of the new incarnation and i'm not sure if i actually like the new shape enough to want to by one if there was

Crafoo

Crazy Fool!
Apr 30, 2005
At home
Yeah I too got one of these a few months back saying they urgently wanted a Silver Mk3 Ibiza, but I never bothered to investigate further, kinda wish I had though as i've now ordered an new Mk4 Ibiza FR. :whistle:

Roll on September the 1st :D

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise