Seat Ibiza Garmin SatNav issue

Jul 27, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I have a 2014 Seat Ibiza that i bought a few years ago. When I bought the car it came with a Garmin SatNav that is attached to the dashboard. A few months ago when I turned on my car and satnav, I got the following message: 'Garmin Software cannot be started. Contact the Garmin Service Center'. I have tried to update the Garmin on my computer but with no luck. I have contacted the Garmin contact centre who have said that they cannot do anything and I need to speak to SEAT directly. I contacted SEAT and I was told they were not sure and would call me back, which I did not get. As expected I am getting a bit frustrated as I don't know why it's not working and I can't find anything online to help with what I can do. The satnav did not come with an SD card and i have seen online you can buy some but i am hesitant to spend £60 on something that may not even work. If anyone has experienced this same issue or knows how to resolve the issue i would be very appreciative as i just want to fix the satnav and get it back in my car.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.