Heating issues after new matrix

5erious5am

Feb 25, 2017
Wakefield
Hi all,

I've been having the usual issue of no heating in my 2.0l diesel, I've tried the reset thing and no luck. I flushed the matrix and as expected it didn't help so I just replaced the matrix and it's still no better. It's Luke warm at best and seems a little warmer on the passenger side. I know there are loads of threads on this subject but after reading them I'm still unsure of what try next.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Sam

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Hi all,

I've been having the usual issue of no heating in my 2.0l diesel, I've tried the reset thing and no luck. I flushed the matrix and as expected it didn't help so I just replaced the matrix and it's still no better. It's Luke warm at best and seems a little warmer on the passenger side. I know there are loads of threads on this subject but after reading them I'm still unsure of what try next.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

Thanks, Sam
First thing I would check is to see if the pipes going to and coming from the matrix are hot, without the fan on they should both be very hot to touch.

5erious5am

Feb 25, 2017
Wakefield
First thing I would check is to see if the pipes going to and coming from the matrix are hot, without the fan on they should both be very hot to touch.
Just checked them and they are both very hot. I've noticed now hat the passenger side heater do actually blow quite warm now it's just the drivers side that is cold.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.