Hello everyone! Been lurking now introducing!

Gctdi00001

Feb 23, 2021
Hello forum members!

I've recently purchased my first ever seat, a red mk2 cupra, so been using this forum for about a month researching things!

Its a great forum and everyone on here seems really helpful to one another 👍

Previous car was an edition 30 golf (same engine) was stage 1 mapped at r-tech and looking to do a bit more to this 😈

So far I have done the cam follower, pcv valve and checked the diverter valve (was revision d so placing for the revision g soon).

It has an aftermarket exhaust with no silencer (drone is terrible) which is being replaced with a bcs powervalve turbo back system at the end of the month - I really can't wait!!

Also has creation motorsports induction kit and heat shield.

So I'm in 2 minds whether to go stage 2...or stage 2+ on the car, the thought or buying a hpfp and fuel valve doesn't seem too bad but buying the clutch for the stage 2 + and fitting (totals over a grand) seems crazy for the reasonably small gains? When the clutch is currently fine.

It's booked in for tuning in July so I have time do decide but would appreciate any advice or guidance anyone is willing to offer on the subject?

Cheers

George

300bhpdaily

May 26, 2020
Welcome along to the site mate sounds like your on the right track with it. Getting all the common faults addressed before thinking about tuning. I’ve been planning to go stage2+ since I’ve had mine and like you not liking the thought on paying for the clutch. Lol even tho I’ve spent crazy money on mine so far just getting it how I want it driving wise. I’ve treated myself to new alloys which thinking about it could have paid for the clutch but I’m in no rush I want it right. I’m not planing on selling mine so it takes as long as it takes.

Reactions: Gctdi00001
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.