Hello everyone!

COX Motor Parts

Genuine Seat, Cupra, Honda and VW parts
Forum Sponsor
Jan 15, 2021
Morecambe
www.coxmotorparts.co.uk
Hello everyone,

We are a brand new SEAT parts & accessories website and we are delighted to announce our partnership with SEATCUPRA.NET

SEAT Motor Parts was created in late 2020, we are also part of Cox Motor Parts which was founded in 2010 with one simple mission, providing genuine parts at great prices.

Since 2010, Cox Motor Parts has grown into a market leading supplier of Honda OEM parts, helped not just by our competitive pricing but also by our commitment to providing our customers with the very best service and support.

Now, we have the same mission with SEAT Motor Parts (https://www.seatmotorparts.co.uk/), we will ensure our friendly team are always available to assist with your needs and we are committed to 100% customer satisfaction.

We can provide a huge range of OEM parts, accessories and service items for every make and model you can think of, from common models like Leon and Ibiza to lesser seen models like the Exeo and Cordoba.

If a part you need isn’t listed on our website, that doesn’t mean we can't supply it, please drop me a message on here or send us an email, or if you would prefer a chat, 01524 68071.

As we have only just started up, we are still working on product development and it is still a learning curve for us of which popular items to list on our website.
I am sure you guys on here will quickly give us indications of what is in demand!

We offer FREE delivery on orders over £70.00, and we can deliver all over the world. I guarantee to do my best to get the best possible prices for you.
If you have any questions please feel free to drop me a message! I will reply as soon as i can, we are looking to be extremely active on the forums.

Thanks for reading and i hope we can help you out in the future!

Thank You
Andy Haley
Seat Motor Parts

[email protected]
seatmotorparts.co.uk

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.