Hello from a Hybrid newbie

Sep 25, 2022
Hey there everyone, it's nice to be a new member. I've owned a few Leon's over the years and used this forum for the occasional issue and thought it was about time I joined.
I have just dipped my toes into the hybrid world and bought a Leon eHybrid FR Sport, which is a lovely car and i am happy with it so far but there are a few minor issues which are booked in to get looked at by the Seat dealer in got it from.
One issue is that the map on the Digital cockpit keeps flickering on and off and eventually disconnects and also the battery manager percentage indicator next to the battery image has disappeared. Hopefully these will be sorted by the dealer but if anyone has any suggestions in the meantime they would be most welcome, thanks :)
20220911_131618.jpg

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Welcome to SCN, I would post in the Cupra cars forum in the Leon thread as a lot of folk with the Hybrids have had problems, and not everyone reads the newbies section. I have had no probs with my Leon 300 VZ2 as it is full petrol and just an upgrade to my aging SEAT Leon Cupra which had served me well for the last 8 years. My only complaint is the infotainment is too messy with not enough physical buttons for the main things, but the car is quicker with no tramping like the old 280 did, even with the best tyres on.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.