HELP :( CD player isn't working :(

minxycov

turned my CD player on and it keeps saying there's no CD in when i blatantly know there is :( tried pressing eject and it won't come out...it's the standard stereo on the ibiza - but thought you lot may be able to help me :( any ideas on what to try - now when i press the CD button it just goes straight to radio - probably me just doing something daft :(

acidstrato

My Fast says shut up!
Dec 9, 2004
Newport, South Wales
sorry no tricks really

it could be that the lens is damaged inside the changer, or anypart of the motor which moves urs cds

could be something simple though like a dirty disk or not in the correct way up

my changer is very fragile so a rarely change the cds, slightest knock and it says error

aim at getting the mag out of the changer and checking the disks and retrying over an over

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Minxy ,.. is it just a 'single' play unit ..ie no cd interchanger?? get on the 'blower' to Listers and go ballistic at them, quote misale of goods act at 'em.. theylle get it sorted for you..

Ant FR

Feb 15, 2005
Kent
my cd player in my new mk4 packed up last week, Just says cd error when you put a cd in.

Going in tomorrow about it. bu tnever had a problem with my old one in 18 months ownership, this one lasted a week.

warranty!"!!!!!!

minxycov

no controls on steering wheel...cupra has different steerin wheel :( mind you i sit close enuff to the stereo anyway - only have ickle legs :(

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.