Help me decide what colour!

What Colour SEAT Leon FR?

• Zenith Grey

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • Black Magic

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Young GE

Hi, my dad is gonna order his new Leon FR TDI tomorrow (with optional 18" tims) after parting way with his Altea! but he cant decide on what colour to choose, he said Silver is too common, Red & Yellow are for young boys lol [B)] so that leaves us with the Zenith Grey and Black :rolleyes:

i personally like the Zenith Grey better than the Black as the front grille stands out more, plus its a damn hard job keeping a black car clean, as i own a Black Corsa C

also, ive searched but i cant any good pics of an FR in Zenith Grey, they seem quite rare :confused: could you guys help me out and post masses of Grey ones in the thread please! cheers

Thanks for the help!

Last edited by a moderator:

cupra2007

RCOTY
Jan 7, 2007
rhodes/greece
i"m a big fun of black so for me go black all the way!!you will have the same problem for cleaning them both because they are both dark colours!also there is a reason you can"t find many or any in the net and thats because its not a popular colour so also think the aftersale!!whatever anyone think all will agree that black is by far the best colour when clean so between these two dont even thing about it!!hope i helped...

12string

Rocker
Oct 5, 2006
Inverness
If that is your only two preferred choices then go for the black.

I'm biased to yellow as my Cupra and now Fr170 were/are yellow but my FR150 was black.
Yellow is easy to find in car parks, especially if your dad's eyesight is going !!

Young GE

anyone got pics of an FR in white?

didnt know they did them in white, according to the SEAT brochure they only do them in black, silver, grey, red & yellow.

would love to see some pics :-o

spyke85

I Like Cheese!
Oct 26, 2003
Bolton
Visit site
Zenith anyday

75141a01.jpg

ec7f20fa.jpg

2dd4d7b9.jpg