Help needed

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
2 questions and a favour from the right canditate....

1. Does anybody know where I can find the standard ride height figure for the Ibiza Cupra/Boc?? If not....

2. Can anyone with a cupra/boc that still has is on standard suspension and 17s (rare I know) please raise their hand........Or a later cupra model (if their on the same mcpherson struts??)

Basically I'm doing some "quick maths" to determine my drop going from standard & 17s to Coils and 18's, I have a measurement from memory from top of 17" rim to the bottom centre of the top of the wheel arches but I want to double check that figure if anyone can help please..?

Thanks

Last edited:

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
Here you go:

Top120mm
Middle345mm
Bottom590mm

Be sure to reach out to @Damian @ DPM for a good deal on kits DPM Performance | SEATCupra.net Forums

I'm looking at springs and shocks myself soon.

Cheers,

Scott
cheer's scott, Is this the fronts?? Can I trouble you for the rear's?.

I have coilover's on already just changing the height to able to swap between 17s for track and 18s on road without the need to keep adjusting ride height causing any rubbing.

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
No probs, updated the table.

It's in the garage and the front of the car is about .5 inch higher than the rear due to a small raised step mid-way on the ground, so there could be some variance.

Reactions: BocaBill

BocaBill

Mar 31, 2020
No probs, updated the table.

It's in the garage and the front of the car is about .5 inch higher than the rear due to a small raised step mid-way on the ground, so there could be some variance.
Thanks scott, from memory I measured a 10mm positive rake so this is about right.

Reactions: Syphon
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members