help with a 2 ltr tdi sport

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
Going to have a look at one today its a 55 reg non reference or stylance just a sport, does anyony have one and what are they like thinking of px my ibiza cupra tdi for it.
cheers

Bipper

I have a 55 reg 2.0 FSI Sport (150bhp) non reference or stylance

I love it - Superb Car,

As far as I am aware it has nearly all the same toys as the FR model, I have since added a Spoiler and Chrome Wing Mirror Covers also (which look good when clean on a black car)

(Black Magic 17" alloys, Bluetooth, CD Multichanger etc) :funk:

Last edited by a moderator:

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
thanks for the reply mate had a look at a new fr petrol yesterday in that brisha blue horrible colour put me right of and it was only £12,500 to

Bipper

No Probs -

I have had the car since June 2006 (paid £13,500) and bought it with 11,000 miles on the clock (which was not bad for a car approx 18months old)

I have just managed to pick up the Seat Leon FR bumpers also Brand new for £100 (in white) just need to get them preped and sprayed

Good luck

penfold uk

i bought mine last year and not regreted it. its . tdi 140 sport on a 06 plate. puts a smile on my face every time i drive it.:).. and i think it has most of the gadgets that thr fr has. :thumbup:

Jon TDI

Eat My Soot!!
Apr 28, 2003
Round the twist.
Visit site
I have one & love it.
As mentioned above, it basically has all the same toys as a FR. The 140 engine is still quick but a tad more economical than the 170.
I had a tweaked Fabia vRS before the Leon, & the Leon is a better car in almost every catergory (and the the Fabia isn't a bad car!!).

strensall

May 14, 2005
YORK
thanks for the replies lads put an offer in for it today dependiny on some scratches being sorted out its an ex demo with a few extra bits on itI took it for a good test drive and sorted out a remap with bellauto's good for 180bhp so should be on par with my ibiza cupra tdi.
gareth

penfold uk

jon tdi. is it worth gettin remap done. notice you've had one. been wondering whether to get one or not. just need a gentle nudge

Jon TDI

Eat My Soot!!
Apr 28, 2003
Round the twist.
Visit site
Also jon have you any pics of your car with the suspension mods cheers
gareth

These were taken about a week after the springs & dampers were fitted. The springs have settled down a little bit more since. Should be around 30mm drop.

ParabolsSide.jpg

ParabolsRear.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.