Heya from the UK

RyuCupra

Oct 28, 2023
Hi all from a Cupra owner to be :)

I've ordered my Formentor V2 1.5L 150HP DSG end of September this year. It's apparently now built and just waiting for a boat to get here at the start of December... very exciting :D. It'll be my second car (first was an Audi A3) and first new car.

Pleasure to meet you all and cheers.👋

Reactions: jcbmally

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)

I've ordered my Formentor V2 1.5L 150HP DSG end of September this year. It's apparently now built and just waiting for a boat to get here at the start of December... very exciting :D. It'll be my second car (first was an Audi A3) and first new car.

Welcome to SCN and your first CUPRA, hope your journey goes well and no new car bugs. I have had my latest nearly 18 months now and it has not missed a beat (no infotainment bugs either) great cars.

RyuCupra

Oct 28, 2023
Welcome to SCN and your first CUPRA, hope your journey goes well and no new car bugs. I have had my latest nearly 18 months now and it has not missed a beat (no infotainment bugs either) great cars.
Many thanks!

Yep I hope so too! I read some of the horror stories about the bugs and such prior to the latest software version so I'm hoping mine will ship already updated with that one.
If not, I heard this can be updated anyway so fingers crossed 🤞.

jcbmally

Started with nowt and still have most of it left.
Staff member
Dec 26, 2013
Cybertron

Welcome and thanks for joining, what colour have you gone for ?

Reactions: RyuCupra