Reska Jul 17, 2026 1 1 Sep 22, 2026 #1 Hi to all!!!! I am new Seat owner! Seat Leon II 2007 1400cc 16v Reactions: serdar_18fr
serdar_18fr Active Member May 29, 2021 1,119 1 829 Sep 22, 2026 #2 Reska said: Hi to all!!!! I am new Seat owner! Seat Leon II 2007 1400cc 16v Click to expand... Welcome to SCN!
Reska said: Hi to all!!!! I am new Seat owner! Seat Leon II 2007 1400cc 16v Click to expand... Welcome to SCN!
jezyg Moderator Staff member Moderator Feb 21, 2003 2,503 184 Sep 22, 2026 #3 Reska said: Hi to all!!!! I am new Seat owner! Seat Leon II 2007 1400cc 16v Click to expand... Welcome to the best SEAT resource on the internet, possibly the universe, although still waiting for our first member from Mars Reactions: serdar_18fr
Reska said: Hi to all!!!! I am new Seat owner! Seat Leon II 2007 1400cc 16v Click to expand... Welcome to the best SEAT resource on the internet, possibly the universe, although still waiting for our first member from Mars
motormadmarc Active Member Dec 24, 2020 253 107 North Norfolk, and right next to the sea 🐟 Sep 30, 2026 #4 Hiya, and a big welcome to the forum
Syphon Site Owner Staff member Feb 28, 2002 10,833 3,096 South West www.seatcupra.net Yesterday at 09:54 #5 Hi and welcome! Scott