Hidden features you didnt know of.

YorkshirePud

Apr 1, 2017
Merseyside
I feel proper thick today. despite thinking i'd done a good job reading the brochure for my 2014 leon mk3, instruction book etc. Today i discovered a "Secret" tray underneath the drivers seat!

Probably would have stayed undiscovered if not for some errant pound coins making a break for freedom :D

So anyone got any secrets to share? or amusing stories!

*goes back to thinking about what to put in undertray*

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
There's one under the passengers seat as well but as you mentioned..what to put in there?:D never used it in one yr of owning the car

martin j.

Feb 11, 2007
Fife
I keep a woolly hat and a pair of gloves in mine, for those days oot with the dog and the weather is colder than expected when it's walk time.

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
Only realised this one the other week: The centre arm rest can slide forward if you prefer it in a different position. Noticed it on one in the SEAT dealer the other week whilst waiting for mine to get serviced and thought "Weird, wonder if mine does that". It does. :D

Fraser87

Mar 3, 2017
Old fashioned paper maps under the drivers seat because when you don't really have a particular finishing point or route in mind they are invaluable. And a folding saw and spade under the passengers just because.

Ckpearce91

Feb 20, 2013
Milton Keynes
I once put a bottle of lucozade under the drivers seat. It got stuck and I had to rip the door off to get it out. The damn bottle burst in the tray and the lucozade went everywhere. Probably the first time the missus saw me lose my head! I've never used the tray since plus it no longer has a door

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
Old fashioned paper maps under the drivers seat because when you don't really have a particular finishing point or route in mind they are invaluable. And a folding saw and spade under the passengers just because.

A spade , yes, I can accept that. But a folding saw? What is in the boot, disposable overalls, quicklime and a body bag? Or do you keep pigs? :rofl:

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Only realised this one the other week: The centre arm rest can slide forward if you prefer it in a different position. Noticed it on one in the SEAT dealer the other week whilst waiting for mine to get serviced and thought "Weird, wonder if mine does that". It does. :D

I found this feature to be pretty useless, at least on my car, if pulled forward it soon works it way back after a few miles driving with my arm resting on it.

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013

er slightly worried about this. Especially after line of duty

dtsdesignz

Apr 14, 2017
I only realised I had a CD player the other day! Never use the glovebox.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terryt

Aug 16, 2013
You can also adjust the height of the arm rest.

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk