Honda convert from bonnie Scotland

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
My new car is the mk2 leon supercopa basically the leon fr+ with the body kit all round. If you do a search on somewhere like auto trader you get a general idea of the cost. ;)
I used to have a mk1 leon cupra (before changed to fr name) diesel and loved it, with full leather too. It's going to be hard to find a good mk1 leon fr or cupra diesel but good luck on your search. You not fancy an early mk2 leon fr?

Im open to mk 1 and 2 to be honest just cash really looking at around 5k. Should get 8 for my civic but need the spare cash as my wife is starting her own business as a florist so whilst it is running up we need the money to keep us ticking over.

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
Im open to mk 1 and 2 to be honest just cash really looking at around 5k. Should get 8 for my civic but need the spare cash as my wife is starting her own business as a florist so whilst it is running up we need the money to keep us ticking over.

That's understandable and she is lucky you splitting the sale of your civic and I suppose if business goes well you can then upgrade again :)

I am sure there are a few mk2 leon fr's for around 5k if you not looked already or maybe a good mk1 but they be high miles I would expect.

Ritchie624

Aug 19, 2013
Swindon
I have been having a good search I am just quite picky going get me civic cleaned up tonight and listed for sale then a lot easier and the pressure to buy once I have cash in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toca72

Aug 10, 2013
Newcastle upon Tyne
I have been having a good search I am just quite picky going get me civic cleaned up tonight and listed for sale then a lot easier and the pressure to buy once I have cash in my pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know what you mean and good luck with the sale of your civic and hopefully see you back on here with your new wheels :)