How do I turn off the internal alarm sensors?

Clifftoff

Aug 7, 2016
Somerset
I have a new cupra 290 5 door and would like to know how I turn off he interior alarm sensors? The manual refers to a button on the A pillar but unless It's camouflaged, I can't see one!

Can anyone enlighten me?

Thanks in advance

chris2209

Apr 19, 2016
Does it turn off the sensors if you press and hold to fold in the mirrors?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
Does it turn off the sensors if you press and hold to fold in the mirrors?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Just make sure you only press and hold in one motion, don't press then press and hold again or you will disable deadlock, if you can get your hands on an obdeleven(I have), vcds or equivalent you can enable 1 click folding which I think is amazing not having to stand like a lemon next to my car holding the key I just press it once knowing it's dead locked and the mirrors are folding

Seastormer

Cupra Leon VZ2 300/CBF1000
Apr 25, 2014
Edinburgh (Scotland)
Just make sure you only press and hold in one motion, don't press then press and hold again or you will disable deadlock, if you can get your hands on an obdeleven(I have), vcds or equivalent you can enable 1 click folding which I think is amazing not having to stand like a lemon next to my car holding the key I just press it once knowing it's dead locked and the mirrors are folding

I fold using the button inside the car, so I can choose not to do it when the Scottish weather bites and won't have a frozen in mirror or burnt out motor as you might get if it is folding all the time. Saves the fob battery too, and maybe that is why I am still on the original.