how many were made for the uk?

Oct 11, 2008
Bristol
hi all

i have done a search on here and the world wide web and found nothing

i was just wondering if anyone knows howmany cupra tdi's were made?

cheers :)

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
There was 3 uk models made.........

The first was split into 2 - the rear was exported to Spain and is currently being used for a trailer, dragged around by a Pablo the donkey. The front was stolen and was never seen again.

The second started life as a diesel but seat change there mind and put a petrol engine into it and is now currently owned by a member on here. Some say he loves fluffy bunny’s and windy walks along a canal al we know is he goes by the name damoegan.

The third is sitting in seat uk showroom collecting dust.

its a good of guess as any.

no point asking on here as not all cupra tdi owners are on here. if you really want to now ask seat uk.

The first was split into 2 - the rear was exported to Spain and is currently being used for a trailer, dragged around by a Pablo the donkey. The front was stolen and was never seen again.

The second started life as a diesel but seat change there mind and put a petrol engine into it and is now currently owned by a member on here. Some say he loves fluffy bunny’s and windy walks along a canal al we know is he goes by the name damoegan.

no point asking on here as not all cupra tdi owners are on here. if you really want to now ask seat uk.

what are you going on about lol youve baffled me. :)

st10587

i only brake for cake!!!!
Oct 4, 2007
Hindhead
what are you going on about lol youve baffled me. :)

Basically it’s a pretty pointless thread as i very much anyone knows as this has been asked before and no one knows. If you really want to know ask seat uk and even then they would probably not know due to the fact that some may have been privately imported

R1ch85

1/4mile - 13.935 @ 100.54
Nov 9, 2006
Bristol

good answer lol :cartman: I'm glad it was Damo you mentioned, I'm not the biggest fan of fluffy bunnies! :happy:

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.