how to measure a spring

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
right guys you seem to be helping me out alot recently so got another question how could i measure my springs iv just brought springs and struts of dave ibiza on here and he said its a 40mm drop but i fitted yesterday and my car looks like its on stilts its well high were would be best place to get just springs that aint to exspensive

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
right well my cars still sitting stupidly high i hate it [:@] no way are they 40mm drop its not far of standard height im pretty annoyed being told there a 40mm drop and there not so now iv gotta buy new springs so wat you reckon:confused:

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
yea they come already setup with new top mounts :lol: been out for a good hounding tonight and it seems to handle really nicely weird :lol: im not sure wat to do now:confused:

daves ibiza

chaazza told you mate there 40m drop no reason to lie mate. and tommy can back me up go through my threads youll see pics somewhere. or isit sumthing you have done wrong:wtf:

Jan 6, 2009
sunny falmouth
na not much i could do wrong as there a peice of p*** to fit :lol: i think just cause iv had my car dropped around 100mm on coilovers it just looked high compared to that i think still might go for a 50mm drop as still seems a bit high:cry:

daves ibiza

thats what it probs is mate as your used to your decked. what you think off handling mate;)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise