I need a new clock now!

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
HI,

My clocks have packed up i sent them to BBA Reman and they confirmed it was the clocks that were the problem, the fuel n temp guage did not work. however the cannot fix it. so i need a clock asap, i know a guy who will code it in for me, if anyone knows were i can get one please let me know. btw does anybody know anyone localy in birmingham who can correct the millage on the clocks i would purchase? thank you

Mat

check with danny_lad, think he's breaking his cupra.... also worth asking h170ch if he has any bits left from his cupra

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
thanks guys, i just was so impatient and bought a clock for £129 of ebay and have booked a guy to come down and code it for me for £40, i just couldnt wait any longer, i bought it 2 weeks ago and its been parked up since just so badly want to drive it!!

Thanks to everyone tho!

Seatcupra.net is like a safety cushion. feel i can fix anything thats wrong with my car here, thanks to everyone!

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
WOAh!!!!!! looking at the for sale section, there are clocks going for around £50 yoo i got ripped of bigtime! ahhh i guess thats what happens when you love a seat!

Samad

Nov 29, 2009
Fitted new clocks

new clocks work great. but it has just revealed another problem, the fuel gauge n temp are abit ify, they move a little back n forth so may have to replace the sender and the coolant switch, the coolant switch i have already replaced with on from gsf but it was a different colour and did not work, do i need one from the dealers??

BTW fitted a induction kit and a bailey dump valve, sounds awesome, it made me turn a full tank into a quater tank in one day. lol

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.