I refuse to go back to Bournemouth Seat

Deleted member 11127

Took car in today to get horn sorted out....pressed it one day and didnt work. Thought I sjhould get it done under warranty anyway because apparently it could fail an M.O.T. Phoned them up and they said a simple diagnostics would sort it out. Waited for 20mins and they said car is fixed and ready out the back.
So i go out and the car is in exactly the same spot so thought to myself if it had even been into the garage. Started it up and what a surprise...they had done :censored: all to it! NOt a dam thing. Predded every inch of wheel and nothing. Unless it was fixed and happened to break again in the matter of a few minutes?!? Really are useless.

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
They probably just plugged in the diagnostics and it showed no issues, so they say its all good.

You dont expect them to actually listen to the customer and test the horn do you? :)

Deleted member 11127

Well i thought the priority was to keep customers happy and keep them coming back lol

dalepearson

Gadget Freak
Mar 25, 2004
West Midlands
Nah, not many dealers care about the customer. They just get what money they can and tell you to FO. Sadly in lots of cases many people have no alternative so have to continue to put up with poor service.

Its not a SEAT thing, all companies are the same. Every now and again you get lucky and find a nice dealer, who actually cares.

Deleted member 11127

Thats what i thought. So am going back tomorrow and causing a right stir. Saying i pay this amount for a car expect it all to work and they cant even get a bloody horn working.

Deleted member 11127

If they say they cant do anything or say they have fixed it when they clearly havnt i will tell them i will keep coming back every single day after day until it is. Then they should see right

matt_s

4 8 15 16 23 42
Dec 23, 2004
It's not like they can claim they have fixed it when they haven't is it? Either it toots or it doesn't.

Deleted member 11127

I know. I feel it can come in handy with all these tits on the road aswell.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members