i search for angel eyes can someone help?

ye_3333

hello
i am new here....:clap::clap::clap:
my car is
seat ibiza 1.8t 2002 (i live in israel soo it just like 2001)
i have every think in my car!!!
gs2876
haltek e8
scat rod bering
race intek manifold
atp manifold
and more and more in 1.3bar i get 352HP!! in 2.0bar i shold get 460+- with that setup!! i didnt have the time to go and find it.
but soon i will go....

now i need to know tow things:
1. were can i find angel eyes for me?
2. can some one tell me wich size off wheels is the max in my car?
rear and front please..
thanks

here is video me in a race with sti 2003 with gt3540 (1.6bar) and i with 2876 (1.3 bar)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0qYQa5MWU

Last edited by a moderator:

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
i can help a bit but not a lot.

1) angel eyes are very hard to come by, look sh*t and are very expensive for our mk3's.. if you want a better light output you would be better buying a HID kit from ebay for £40 odd.

2) some people use 18's on our car but most dont look good. 17's and 16's on our car look the best especially if lowered a little.
for the width of tyre, well that depends what springs you have / if you have coilovers etc.

i know for a fact there are people running 8.5 inch wide wheels but they do suffer with scrubbing and will need a little modification to your arch to fit.

a common setup is for 16's that at 7inch inch wide or 7.5inch or the same with 17's but maybe pushing an 8inch wide wheel.

also dont forget our offsets and our pcd... the pcd for a mk3 ibiza/cupra is 4x100 not too sure on offsets though.

hope that has helped a little

ye_3333

thanks..
i will use 17" now can some one tell me what is the max size for tires i can put in the rear and in the front?
also i use coilovers with 60mm in the front and only 20mm in the rear for now (i need all the power in the front :) )
thanks...

Adam R

Diesel ISN'T a Dirty word
Mar 5, 2007
lee in the solent
whats the coilover drop got anything to do with power ???

i also stated in my last post the widths you can use but i cannot garentee they will fit with your coilovers... max width i think is 8.5 inches or 8inches.

Riko

MURDER WAGON
Jun 10, 2007
Milton Keynes
That'll be like trying to turn the titanic! Think of the power loss and fuel economy you'll be suffering! It's only a wee lil' car remember...!

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.